Buy Fresh Mushrooms® Magic Mushroom Grow Kit beginner set online
Buy Fresh Mushrooms® Magic Mushroom Grow Kit beginner set online. You are new to the growing of magical mushrooms. There is no issue; we have everything you need. Order this FreshMushrooms® Grow kit beginning set to obtain everything you need to start growing mushrooms successfully at home.
The package contains a heating pad and other components necessary to build up your own miniature mushroom grow facility. The kit is re-usable just once. The remaining components will last, so you will just need to purchase a fresh magic mushroom grow kit the following time. Many blessings in your growth!
The FreshMushrooms grow kit Starter Kit has everything you need to grow your first batch of mushrooms. Choose the strain you like:
- FreshMushrooms®️ grow kit Albino A+
- FreshMushrooms®️ grow kit Amazon
- FreshMushrooms®️ grow kit B+
- FreshMushrooms®️ grow kit Cambodia
- FreshMushrooms®️ grow kit Golden Teacher
- FreshMushrooms®️ grow kit Mazatapec
- FreshMushrooms®️ grow kit Mexican
- FreshMushrooms®️ grow kit McKennaii
Growing with the FreshMushrooms Grow Kits is extremely easy. These FreshMushrooms kits are completely maintenance-free thanks to a fully colonized substrate without fillers. You hardly have to do anything to get your first flush with high levels of psilocin. Follow the instructions below and you will be assured a high harvest of mushrooms!
- Fast growing: 1 week to first pins
- High yields: Up to 4 flushes. (with excellent conditions)
- High Potency: According the supplier the XP (Extra Potent) strains are twice as potent!
Contents of FreshMushrooms XP Mushroom Grow Kit
- 1x FreshMushrooms Mushrooms Grow box – This contains rye substrate with active mycelium
- 1x Growbag – The bag has filters across the bag.
- 2x paperclip – For closing the grow bag.
- Misting Bottle – Misting is needed for the humidity level
- Potable water – For misting and soaking
- Clean environment – Work clean to give other fungi and bacteria (micro organisms) no chance to contaminate.
We recommend using
- Surgical gloves
- Face mask
- Disinfectant for hands
- Disinfectant for surfaces
- Soaking bag
- Thermo mat
How to prepare the room and yourself before you begin
Close any open windows. Wind or draft may bring micro organisms that can contaminate the Magic Mushroom grow kit.
When taking out the grow box with the cake from the carton box, put it on a disinfected surface. If this surface would not be clean, micro organisms may attach to the grow box and will flourish inside the Magic Mushroom grow kit, and will contaminate the grow box.
Make sure you work with clean hands and arms. We recommend using surgical gloves or a good disinfectant when handling the kit. You should use a facemask to avoid breathing into the grow bag and on the cake.
Instructions: Starting the Magic Mushroom grow kit
- Take the magic mushroom grow kit, plastic bag and paperclip out of the box. Remove the lid of the mushroom grow kit (store the lid properly). Rinse the lid under running water. You will need it again later (step 7).
- Place the mushroom grow kit without lid in the plastic grow bag (opening at the top). Slide the opening of the bag under the bottom with the micro perforation pointing upwards. The opening of the bag is now largely closed. You do not have to worry about air circulation.
- When you see the first small mushrooms ( called pins), you can put the grow bag upright. Do not water! The first magic mushrooms will be visible after about 1 week.
- Place the mushroom grow kit in an area with enough daylight and at a temperature between 18 °C and 28 °C. NEVER place the grow kit in direct sunlight. Although mushrooms will grow at almost any temperature above 15 °C, 23 °C is the ideal temperature for an optimal harvest. Special heat mats are available to ensure this temperature and not have to heat the entire room.
- When the mushrooms are slightly bigger as the pins keep the bag a bit open the entire time so the moisture can evaporate (Phase 2). Too much moisture is not good.
- The first mushrooms will be visible after approximately 1 week. Your first harvest will be about a week later. Make sure that you harvest before the first spores begin to fall! Freshmushrooms grow kits produce their first harvest fairly quickly. The first buds are already visible after only 1 week. Low and high temperatures may slightly delay this growth process. As soon as the buds are visible, stop spraying the inside of the bag. It usually takes one to two weeks before the mushrooms are fully developed.
- These kits can produce several mushroom harvests. To do so, fill the kit with clean tap water after the first harvest. This process is known as cold shock. It breathes new life into the mycelium and ensures that enough moisture is present for the mushrooms to grow.
- Place the lid of the grow Kit back on the kit. Let the kit rest for 12 hours. Open a corner of the lid and drain the excess water. From here you can follow the instructions from step 1 again. This process can be repeated several times.
Growing with heatingmat (use only for this kit)
Place the plastic bag with the Grow Kit in it on the heat mat. Switch the heat mat on. After two days switch the heat mat off and wait until the buds have developed, which usually takes between five and ten days. Then switch the heat mat on again and open the top of the bag a little so the moisture can evaporate.
What to do if the buds haven’t developed after ten days. Take the cake out of the plastic box, put it back in the plastic box on its side and start again with two days with the heat mat.
How to store the grow kit correctly
It is recommended to start the cultivation process right away. If you decide to start growing later, you may store themagic mushroom grow kit inside a Soaking Bag in the refrigerator (2°C to 8°C) for 4 weeks after the production date.
The ideal temperature is 24°C. Do not have the temperature drop under 18°C and not exceed 29°C. To keep the temperature from dropping under the 18°C, you can use a thermo mat to maintain the ideal temperature. A thermo mat is a must-have in the winter or colder regions of the world.
The magic mushroom grow kit only needs light for the mycelium to ‘understand’ it has reached the surface. Only then, mushrooms will grow. A few hours of fluorescent/artificial light or indirect sunlight a day is more than enough. Direct sunlight kills the mycelium, so avoid the sun to shine directly on the grow kit.
If the conditions are optimal, you can expect the first small mushrooms (the pins) to appear between 7 and 10 days. This also depends on the strain. Some cubensis strains grow slower than others.
The mushrooms come up in groups. This can be a small or large group. That depends on the strain. A growth like this is called a flush. Mushrooms are almost never ripe at the same time. You can get more than one flush out of a kit. The first two flushes are the largest. When more flushes come, they will be smaller than the previous one.
When the veil between the cap and stem has barely torn, mushrooms are ready and should be harvested. Do not delay any longer. Utilize surgical gloves or thoroughly clean your hands, wrists, and arms. Pick the ripe mushrooms and let the rest to continue growing. The cake has no vermiculite-like top layer. This makes mushroom harvesting considerably simpler than with regular grow kits. The mushrooms may be readily extracted from the cake by grasping them with the thumb and index finger. The mushrooms gave up almost instantly. After the majority of the bigger mushrooms have been gathered, also collect the smaller ones and the pins.
Mushrooms that grow from the sides
Mushrooms grow where the light reaches and where there is little penetrating resistance. Because the cake has light shining on the sides, the mushrooms might also grow there. It is hard to counter this and can be allowed. Some growers wrap the sides of the grow box in aluminum foil to keep the sides dark, but this doesn’t always work well.
When mushrooms grow there, they can be picked just before you soak the kit:
Pure hands! Remove the grow box from the bag and set it inverted on your other hand. Shake the plastic container till the cake falls into your fingers. The plastic box may be put on a surface that has been disinfected. This hand is now free to pluck the mushrooms off the cake’s sides. When all mushrooms have been gathered, you may replace the cake in its original plastic container and continue with the soaking procedure.
When no additional mushrooms grow for at least three weeks following the second flush, or when the Magic Mushroom grow kit becomes green, red, grey, or yellow, the grow kit may be discarded. This indicates that the grow kit has been infected with another fungus or bacterium. The Psilocybe cubensis Magic mushroom grow kit will no longer produce mushrooms, thus it should be discarded in the rubbish outdoors.
When it is too late to harvest golden instructor mushrooms, the mushrooms will release their spores. Due to the spores, the cake and mushrooms will become black/purple (some other cubensis strains may turn red/brown). This is not really an issue; nonetheless, it is not particularly attractive. When mushrooms release their spores, they also begin to deteriorate and lose their active components. Mushrooms lose a portion of their power.
Check out the responsible use page for more information on do’s and don’ts. This kit is meant for small-scale home use only.
Mushroomrevival Shop maintains a modest inventory to ensure that the growing kits are sent as quickly as possible. There are tens of manufacturers of mushroom cultivation kits. Almost every kind of mushroom cultivation kit available on the market has been rigorously tested. Buy the robust mycelium online from Magic Mushroom Grow Kit
Are the growing kits for mushrooms tested?
Almost every kind of mushroom cultivation kit available on the market has been rigorously tested. Only the most dependable psilocybin mushroom growth kits are sold by our company. In the Magic Mushroom Growing Kit, the substrate is comprised of rye and rice flour; vermiculite and perlite are not included. Buy the robust mycelium online from Magic Mushroom Grow Kit
How safe are Mycelium grow kits to use?
To cultivate mushrooms, the majority of mycelium grow kits need simply a suitable area, water, and some patience. Cost-Effective: A grow-kit is a cost-effective alternative to purchasing mushrooms, since it allows sufficient mushroom growth. Using a grow kit to cultivate mushrooms is safer than gathering them in the wild. Buy the robust mycelium online from Magic Mushroom Grow Kit
What are enchantment mushrooms?
Common names for magic mushrooms include shrooms, mushies, golden teachers, and caps of liberty. cultivated mushrooms containing psilocybin, a naturally occurring psychedelic and hallucinogenic chemical. Psilocybin is one of the most well-known psychedelic substances. Where can I get enchanted mushrooms?